Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows/one touch facility
- Heated windscreen
- Laminated windscreen
- Rear wiper
- Tinted glass including windscreen
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Twin white stripes on bonnet roof and tailgate
- White front grille bars
- Daytime running lights
- ABS + EBD + EBA
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Brake assist
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- ESP + traction control
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Hill start assist
- City assist mode for power steering
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Electric adjustable door mirrors
- Heated door mirrors
- White door mirrors
- Driver/passenger 2 stage auto adaptive airbags
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front seat side impact airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Passenger airbag deactivation system
- Three 3 point rear seatbelts
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- 6 speakers
- CD30 stereo radio/CD/MP3 player + aux-in socket
- Fingertip controls for audio system
- USB connection
- Door/boot open warning light
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Lights on warning
- Low fuel level warning light
- Rev counter
- Service indicator
- Speed warning indicator
- Trip computer
- Chrome effect speaker surrounds
- Piano Black facia
- 2 height adjustable rear headrests
- Front seat belt pre-tensioners with load limiters
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Isofix on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Reclining front seats
- Seatback map pocket
- Air recirculation system
- Pollen filter
- 12V power outlet
- Centre console with cupholders
- Chrome gear knob
- Cloth upholstery
- Grab handles
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated glovebox
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Lidded front door storage with drinks holder + armrest
- Load restraining lashing points
- Luggage compartment cover
- Rear bottle holder
- Rear parcel shelf
- Adjustable dashboard illumination
- Delay courtesy light function
- Driver/passenger reading lights
- Interior courtesy light operated by all doors
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and vanity mirrors
- Anti-drill door locks
- Radio frequency remote central locking
- 16" White alloy wheels - Style 1
Fitted optional extras
- Pearlescent paint
- Height adjustable passenger seat
- Air conditioning
- Tyre inflation kit
Paint - Pearlescent
- Pearl - Asteroid Grey
Trim - Cloth
- Cloth - Spot Shimmer Black
|Maximum speed||101 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1398 cc|
|MPG (urban)||41.5 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||68.9 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||55.4 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.8 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.1 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1600 kg|
|Vehicle length||4021 mm|
|Vehicle width||1736 mm|
|Vehicle height||1479 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2510 mm|
|Tank capacity||45 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||118 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
Finance this SEAT
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer. SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.